Students: If you have secured a job and need a work permit, here is what you do:
Download the 'Application for Work Permit' form:
- The downloaded application is 'fillable'
- Complete the application and sign it
- Email to your employer or print hard copy and submit for employer to complete.
- Employer completes and emails completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Contreras will process the Work Permit Application and submit to Mr. Milisci for approval.
After approval, the Mr. Milisci will send the Work Permit to you or directly to your employer.We anticipate this process will take about 3 school days, so please make sure you allow for that time.
Work Permit applicants must have a California Drivers License or California ID card for proof of age for the application, Student ID cards are no longer valid proof.
- Chromebook Help
- Dances and Ticketed Events
- Grade Help
- Senior Page
- Student Store
- The Pioneer Post
- Total Student Supports
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits