skip to main content

Work Permits

the words work permit in a square
Students: If you have secured a job and need a work permit, here is what you do:
Download the RIGHT GOLD ARROW'Application for Work Permit' form:
  • The downloaded application is 'fillable'
  • Complete the application and sign it
  • Email to your employer or print hard copy and submit for employer to complete.
  • Employer completes and emails completed application to
       If employer cannot send to PHS electronically: Please scan with a copier or take a picture with your phone and send to

  • Ms. Contreras will process the Work Permit Application and submit to Mr. Milisci for approval. 
After approval, the Mr. Milisci will send the Work Permit  to you or directly to your employer.
We anticipate this process will take about 3 school days, so please make sure you allow for that time.
Work Permit applicants must have a California Drivers License or California ID card for proof of age for the application, Student ID cards are no longer valid proof.