skip to main content

Outside Use of Facilities

For use of school facilities for a NON-school related activity, you must reserve facilities through the District Office.


The District office uses a separate reservation app called RIGHT GOLD ARROWFacilitron.

All outside groups are required to use it for making use of facility requests for any facility in our district.