WELCOME TO PHS PTA!
The PHS PTA welcomes and invites all parents, staff and students to participate in meetings, events and activities. You are cordially invited to attend the next PTA Meeting on Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 6:00 pm in the school library.
Get Involved at PHS!
Consider volunteering for a PTA officer position. If you're interested and available to serve a one or two year commitment, contact PTA at this email
BECOME A PHS PTA MEMBER
Stay Connected, Stay Informed, Get Involved!
Parents, teacher, staff, and community is very important to the success of Pioneer High School. The PTA provides:
- a communication link between parents and the school
- support for activities and services
- funding for learning tools and projects that are not covered by the school budget
Some of the benefits of joining PTA are:
- Having a voice in your school community
- Making connections with other parents and administrators
- Receiving updates directly from PTA
- Access to CA PTA Member Perks
Join PTA today by completing he following applications:
We welcome you to attend any and all PTA meetings, but attendance is not a requirement for membership. Help us support all students by joining the PTA. Bring cash or send a check to: PHS PTA, 1400 Pioneer Avenue, Woodland, CA 95776. Your membership fees help us provide enrichment activities and classroom support for our students through teacher mini-grants.