skip to main content

Need Help?

How do I request help for myself, my friend, or my student?

  1.  Student Services. Contact Ana Solorio  (530) 661-4602 to make an appointment with your counselor.
    Counseling webpage link
  2. Assistant Principals. Contact Gloria Contreras (530) 661-4518 to make an appointment with your student's Assistant Principal.  Administration contact information
  3. Walk in to the front office, or Student Services and we will direct you to the right person right away!
  4. Ask any teacher for support and guidance- they know who to talk to as well.

OR- Request help from the Tier II team:

Fill out this form if you can wait 1-3 days for a response.

 Tier II Request for Help

What is the Tier II team?

Need Help F.A.Q.'s
Academic Questions
Behavior Questions
  • What will happen if I don't attend Wednesday school?
  • I've been assigned In School Suspension, what does that mean?
  • Why can't I use my cell phone in class?
  • My parents are always dropping me off late to school, what will happen to me?

Social/Emotional Questions
Physical Questions