Behavioral Expectations of Students
Students are expected to behave in accordance with the Patriot Way. The Patriot Way emphasizes that students must be safe, respectful, and responsible in order to create a learning environment that is conducive to student success. Students are expected to maintain this successful learning environment by doing the following:
- Follow directions and safety procedures
- Use equipment, furniture, and materials properly
- Enter and exit buildings in an orderly fashion.
- Stay in designated student areas
- Treat property with respect.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated
- Use good manners and positive language
- Maintain a clean and inviting campus.
- Dress professionally and appropriately
- Actively listen to classmates, teachers, and guests.
- Remind others to follow the rules
- Actively participate and be responsible for your own learning/behavior.
- Ask questions and get help when needed.
- Clean up after yourself.